With Mother’s Day around the corner, I’ve started to think about ideas to make my mom feel really special this year. I always try to find something unique and useful but I really want to focus on shopping small right now. Small businesses are hurting and will hurt for a while so let’s keep supporting them! Below are 19 super fun ideas (with links included!) to spoil mom while helping small businesses:
- Wood cutting board engraved with a handwritten recipe from GB Design house. This is such a unique gift that any mom would love!
- Create your own gift box from Belle & Blush– You can make a custom gift box that includes pretty bath bombs, candles, face masks, hand creams, Barefoot Dreams slippers, handcrafted soaps, Sugarfina treats, and the list goes on!
- At home mani and pedi kits from Gloss Nail Bar. Keep mom’s nails looking good while helping a local nail salon!
- Hand drawn illustrations of you and mom from Melsy’s Illustrations. You select the hair and skin color that most resembles you and mom! I received this a few years ago and it is one of my favorite gifts ever!
- Garden in a bag! Grow fresh herbs, flowers, vegetables, and fruit in a windowsill or any sunny spot indoors year round!
- Gold Initial Necklace from Zoe Lev. Create a necklace with the initials of mom’s kids or grandkids!
- “Mom life” water bottle, wine tumbler or coffee mug from Sweet Water Decor. Because moms need water, wine and coffee to survive! 😉
- Online makeup lesson from Misty Rockwell. Lessons are 20% off right now with code STAYHOMESTAYGLAM and you can buy her products directly from the website as well.
- Macaroon gift set from Macaroons by Patisse! Delicious boxed macaroons shipped nationwide.
- Pink Picasso Kits! It’s a high quality paint kit for all ages. It includes a ready to paint premium printed canvas, pre-mixed acrylic paints and a set of 4 brushes.
- Platters & Boards from Blue Willow Book Shop. This is a great book for a mom who likes to entertain!
- A gift card to a photographer for a mommy and me session! If you are in Houston/Dallas area, try Chelsea Davis Photography!
- Champagne Pajama set from Shop the Manor. These adorable jammies will keep mom comfy all night long! Not into bubbly? Check out their avocado toast PJ set!
- Online workout class from DEFINE Body & Mind. Give mom a fun workout at home!
- Handwoven sequin tote from Colores Collective! This can be monogrammed or you can have it say “Mama”! They are also doing 10% off and free shipping with code “MAMA” & “FREEMAMA”
- Sio Beauty Patches! These medical grade silicone patches help smooth fine lines and wrinkles while mom sleeps!
- Netflix and Chill gift box from Picnics in the City! This adorable gift box includes sweet treats, popcorn, and little bottles of bubbly!
- You can never go wrong sending mom flowers! Here are some local florist doing amazing arrangements for Mothers day!
- Flower Vibes
- Maxit Flower Design
- The Cutting Garden
- Urban Stems (Delivering nationwide)
- Get a gift card to her favorite hair salon, spray tan place (Glo Girl Spray Tan is mine in case you are wondering) or spa! She will love to spoil herself when things get back to normal!
You could also have brunch or dinner delivered from her favorite restaurant ( They need your support too!) to make it an extra special day.
Honestly, what would we do without our moms? Let’s make sure to celebrate all the moms out there come May 10th (homebound or not!) and let them know how much we cherish them!
One thought on “Small business gift guide to celebrate mom!”
This is perfect! What a huge help for me 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person